By Rebecca Lexa
Climate change is all over the headlines, and new studies come out every month. All this information can feel overwhelming! The Four Cs: A Quick Introduction to Climate Change lays out the basic evidence for anthropogenic climate change, and answers questions like:
- How is our planet’s climate changing now, and how does it compare to climate change events in the past?
- What evidence do we have showing the causes and effects of climate change?
- How do we know today’s climate change is caused by humans rather than natural phenomena?
- How is climate science backed up by findings from other areas of science?
- What can we do about climate change?
Intended for a general audience including adults and older kids, this book is suitable for classrooms, book clubs, conservation groups, and casual readers alike–no scientific background necessary. Plus the Four Cs themselves are a great structure to share information about climate change with others easily and effectively, including friends, family, policy makers, and more!
To purchase a signed copy of the paperback edition of The Four Cs with first class shipping (US only; contact me for international rates to your country), click the button below:
To purchase a PDF ebook of The Four Cs, click the button below (I will email the ebook to you manually; you should receive it within a few hours depending on how far away from the computer I am.)